Full Time Service Advisor - Mr. Lube (Saskatoon)
This job posting is no longer active, please click here to see other opportunities
Take the wheel of your career with Mr. Lube!
At Mr. Lube, we make customer service a priority and we are proud to have team members who go beyond expectations to ensure that our customers are happy. We are currently looking for Service Advisors to join our team and we encourage you to apply if:
- Previous sales or restaurant experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to retain detailed product information
- Desire for long term career with growth potential
As a Service Advisor, you will:
- Provide recommendations based on vehicle assessments
- Suggest new products and services
- Work closely with the Technicians to understand all customers needs
- Continue to advance knowledge of all products and services offered in store
- Provide exceptional customer service for each customer
- Willing to get your hands dirty and learn about store mechanical duties
- Work closely with our partner’s employees (Wal-Mart), as well as clients, to ensure a healthy relationship at all times
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Extensive PAID training
- Competitive wage and bonus program
- Flexible work hours.
- Work with the newest tools and technology in the automotive industry
- Ample opportunity for growth. Be in the driver’s seat of your career!
- Join a great team of people who take their work seriously, but not too seriously...
If you have previous sales experience and are looking for change, apply today as a Service Advisor with Mr. Lube.